Thursday, February 19, 2009

Discover the exclusive world of Celina Jaitley


MUMBAI: Celina Jaitley's official online and mobile destination was launched recently, aiming to invite fans of the gorgeous actress into her very personal and professional life is an interactive and user-friendly website which takes fans on a journey through memories & career highlights that have made Celina Jaitley who she is.


am really excited about launching my own digital platform. My fans and my well wishers can now get a glimpse of my personal life, get to know me more and talk to me about my style statement, my professional life etc,'' says Celina.''


This really makes me feel connected to my fans and I feel like this is an ideal platform for people to reach out to me,'' she adds

No comments:

Post a Comment